2014 Rubicon Axles complete

Jack diddly

There's actually an international market near me that sells donkey and ox dicks wrapped up like you'd find any steak. They're long and stringy. So a bowl of donkey dicks would actually only contain one severed phallus. They're sold as "ox pizzle". The phallus to bowl ratio within the bowl of donkey dicks would be exactly 1:1, which if it were a hypercar would be astonishing.
View attachment 261234

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
ox.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I never realized so many people had this much knowledge about donkey dicks. I've just gone through life blissfully unaware.

longarmwj

Where's the OP? So many unanswered questions! Did he sell his axles? Is he still a disappointment to his family? Did he have a good 4th of July? Did he grill out? Did he stick a firecracker up his butt? How many dicks has he taken since the original post? The world may never know :grayno:

Ddays

Hooked
I want to know how we made it this far without telling the OP that he's got a donkey dick up HIS ass if he thinks he'll get 4 grand for a set of stock axles with 45k miles on 'em :thinking:

WJCO

Meme King
I want to know how we made it this far without telling the OP that he's got a donkey dick up HIS ass if he thinks he'll get 4 grand for a set of stock axles with 45k miles on 'em :thinking:

Ohhh, you actually read the post, lol.

Paws

Daymn! Thats balls for 4K. And here i was thinking of getting rid of mine for 2K! :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom