2014 Rubicon E-Disco Plug

07JKSahara

This is an okay place to ask...

If I were to unplug the edisco plug will the light come on without a flash cal? I have a rubi sway bar that C will never use, so I'm thinking about swapping it until the jeep dust settles.

I thought about that too, but Im not very smart and I'll probably end up frying everything.

Really you just need to do an ohms resistance test and put an inline resistor that give the proper impedance for it. If it thinks it's there then that's all that matters. Well until she pushes the button :eek:

07JKSahara

Really you just need to do an ohms resistance test and put an inline resistor that give the proper impedance for it. If it thinks it's there then that's all that matters. Well until she pushes the button :eek:

Thanks, I might try. Good story about the button, she said the other day, " I'll never touch the off road button." I said, what button? She pointed to the blank that says off road next the the lockers/sway bar on the left side. Hilarious.

Thanks, I might try. Good story about the button, she said the other day, " I'll never touch the off road button." I said, what button? She pointed to the blank that says off road next the the lockers/sway bar on the left side. Hilarious.

Buy a procal and it will turn the light off.

Top Bottom