2014 rubicon x

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
That explains why they don't know. I wouldn't remove it cuz you'll have holes in your trim panel. Worst case if you don't want it make them remove it and order you a new trim panel to replace the one with holes in it.

NV375

Ya they traded to get it, i'll bring it back and see what they have to say. so they should have removed it?
Not always. I was not impressed by what was left when they were removed. Now it is just a conversation piece.

Kilroy

That explains why they don't know. I wouldn't remove it cuz you'll have holes in your trim panel. Worst case if you don't want it make them remove it and order you a new trim panel to replace the one with holes in it.

Ya i would not put anything there, so ill see if they will replace it. Good call. Thx for your help.

jku_robert

Ya they traded to get it, i'll bring it back and see what they have to say. so they should have removed it?

They don't it just stays there. Im pretty sure the guy that installed it cut into a harness to get some kind of power source

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NV375

If you can get the panel replaced I would go for it.

jhires

Find out what it is, and decide if it is worth keeping.
If not, make them remove it, as well as replace the panel that now has screw holes in it because of how they mounted it.

Top Bottom