2015 front and rear rubi 44's less then 2000 miles, never offroad $2400

bkac

Caught the Bug
Just tossing a vote of confidence to Bobby. This isn't the first time he's upgraded axles and given the forum members a great deal.

I purchased the front 44 out of his last jeep. He is great to communicate with, when he shipped my axle he used ratchet straps, a pallet, and plastic covering to keep it safe and out of the elements during shipping.

Good luck with the sale my friend!

Thanks George! :thumbup::thumbup:

Jtmw

Really wish you had put this up a couple of weeks ago. I spent all my monies on other parts. :grayno:

RuiJeep

Welcome. These are already mine sorry. Also people will rip you a new one for joining just to try and buy something :grayno: ... Check out the forum rules and the give us a wave section.

I hear ya. But you're lacking some info. The seller asked me to make a post in this thread so that he would have my info in case something unexpected happened and you were unable to buy them.
It's all good. Thanks for the heads up about the Wave.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I hear ya. But you're lacking some info. The seller asked me to make a post in this thread so that he would have my info in case something unexpected happened and you were unable to buy them.
It's all good. Thanks for the heads up about the Wave.

True but that was before I knew it was your first post! Welcome to WAL, do stop by and give us a wave!

Top Bottom