2015 Jeep Wrangler Leather Seat Quality

JeepFan

Hooked
Rubber bands and hog rings. Sounds like quality fixes to me. Lol.

Can't believe they still haven't gotten back to you on the brake pedal issue. I too am waiting to see what they tell you.

LOL! on the rubber bands.

Hey, its the car biz! Sometimes these things take time to get resolved. I'm confident it will be taken care of at some point. Both issues are not major ones so I will remain patient...for now. ;)

JeepFan

Hooked
My Dealer replaced both front leather seat cushion covers yesterday. Seems that the new covers have a thicker "J" hook sewn onto the leather material. Time will tell if they hold up.

Andy5160

Hooked
Have the same issue it popes out every few month i just install it back. probably will get some RTV in there be done with it

Onefin

My 2015 JKUR came from the factory with "mopar by katzkin" leather seats.
There is a little tag on each front seat that states this.
They are sort of a grey-ish color vs pure black and they seem like pretty crappy quality leather.
The only leather interiors I've had have been in higher-end German cars, so I guess the expectation was higher than the reality.
That said, my jeep Is rad and I didn't buy it to be luxurious.
I'm looking into cordura seat covers.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Hey JeepFanI used gorilla glue to hold my seat cover down. Its been over four months and still working. The dealer replace the bushings for my brake pedal rattle it helped a lot but still has a little play in it. But don't rattle like before.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom