2016 Unlimited Freedom Edition for Sale

VMSHack

Ok just a question, I have nothing to sell or buy as of right now, but how long and how active on the forum until you can do stuff??? Lol looked on my mobile app and don’t see a rules section....sorry for a newb question [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Ok just a question, I have nothing to sell or buy as of right now, but how long and how active on the forum until you can do stuff??? Lol looked on my mobile app and don’t see a rules section....sorry for a newb question [emoji16]

I don't believe there's a prerequisite at all. It's more about contributing. IMO, looking at your posts, you contribute plenty. Just looking through someone's post history can usually be evidence enough if they are here for the community or if they're just here for their own agenda.

The first post in this thread is a perfect example of total Douchebaggery.

VMSHack

I don't believe there's a prerequisite at all. It's more about contributing. IMO, looking at your posts, you contribute plenty. Just looking through someone's post history can usually be evidence enough if they are here for the community or if they're just here for their own agenda.

The first post in this thread is a perfect example of total Douchebaggery.

Cool thanks, I thoroughly enjoy reading the post, since I am new I tend to be looking at old posts and commenting, I feel stupid sometimes since they are old but I enjoy all of the reads, thanks for accepting me [emoji16] very helpful and non judgmental for beginner or non traditional upgrades on my jeep. Others forums, even non jeep make you feel wrong if you are not hardcore upgrades....again thanks all

Top Bottom