2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Sooooo...I just realized I haven't reserved a campsite for this weekend. Do we have a specific group site or is everyone just gonna find their own? Also, do I need to reserve or can I just pay on site day of?

Sooooo...I just realized I haven't reserved a campsite for this weekend. Do we have a specific group site or is everyone just gonna find their own? Also, do I need to reserve or can I just pay on site day of?

If camping there is the group area. If using a camper of some sort you will need to reserve an rv spot. You pay when you get there just let them know you are with the wayalife event

Well I must say I've procrastinated this trip haha I have 3 packages coming in tomorrow night so looks like it'll be a long night for me and early start on the road Thursday! I just need to be at windrock already

I'm getting there! Got the fluids changed, washed, waxed vacuumed.

Got my C's burned on last week.

I'm dumping my GoPro files to the hard drive so I can blank the cards for this run.

Packed the recovery bag and tools.

Cut the fucken grass. Can't come home to a jungle!

Washed my clothes- and underwear!

Putting gas in Tiny- I've already got gas[emoji51], sucks to be my family. #blameitonthedog

Got my passports.

I think I'm about set!

Took off early from work because I couldn't stay focused. Work- 🖕🏼[emoji41]🖕🏼

Windrock - 🤘🏻[emoji41]🤘🏻

Trevor, I got a group change I need to bring to your attention. My buddy just backed out. Got a family situation. For real. Not trying to be that guy. But you need to know. He's ch47fe.

There goes my way to get those fenders home!

If camping there is the group area. If using a camper of some sort you will need to reserve an rv spot. You pay when you get there just let them know you are with the wayalife event

What he said. If you're just tent camping, no need for a reservation. When you get there, tell them you're with Wayalife and you'll pay then.

Trevor, I got a group change I need to bring to your attention. My buddy just backed out. Got a family situation. For real. Not trying to be that guy. But you need to know. He's ch47fe.

There goes my way to get those fenders home!

That sucks. I'll update.

^^^^^This guy knows the deal. I am completely spacing here at work today, tomorrow is going to be worse.

Yeah I was all over the board today trying to stay focused. This is as good as Christmas!

And you get to work tomorrow. The struggle is real!

I'm on the road at 0600 tomorrow.

^^^^^This guy knows the deal. I am completely spacing here at work today, tomorrow is going to be worse.

Yeah I was all over the board today trying to stay focused. This is as good as Christmas!

And you get to work tomorrow. The struggle is real!

I'm on the road at 0600 tomorrow.

I hate you both. I'll probably won't get home from work tomorrow until after 7. Then have to clean out the truck and load up for the trip.

Top Bottom