2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon with $12K+ in Mods

fiend

Caught the Bug
After watching the overbuilt ugly mall crawlers that crossed the block at Barrett Jackson over the last couple days there might be hope for your price for a real Jeep. It’s unbelievable what people will pay for angry eyes and a D30.... Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Barrett Jackson takes a 10% commission, which bites. I have seen some overpriced crap but also some steals. A very nice scrambler went for only $17k recently...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Barrett Jackson takes a 10% commission, which bites. I have seen some overpriced crap but also some steals. A very nice scrambler went for only $17k recently...

I watched a fully restored 8 go across the block for $50k at Barrett this week. So much depends on what was done and the interest in the crowd. I agree, there are some great buys though. It really makes you realize, you don’t restore cars or Jeeps to make a profit, you do it for yourself.

Angry Aussie

You can’t add labor costs to the price of your rig. So if you do 12k in mods parts then you only add 6k to the total. Labor cost is something you just eat even if it’s expensive install.

Top Bottom