2017 JK-Experience (Big River)

johansrt8

Awesome write up George you made it feel like i was there living the moment again, it was a pleasure wheeling with you and Chuck hope to see you guys soon. IMG_0439.jpg

if you ever come to the east coast let me know. IMG_0382.jpg IMG_0394.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Thanks for sharing your trip. Awesome pics and great narrative.
I drive through Hannibal a couple times a year, as well as down to Branson. Glad you had a great week. Enjoy those memories for years to come.

Courtesy is given. Respect is Earned.

dillard09

Great write up George!!! I was so much fun wheeling but the people there made it amazing for me. I have to say that night out on Bourbon street watching Randy get all jacked up on was it Boston? was the best! :rock:
Ill drop some of the pics i got here.

iRonin

I've been to that plantation in LA...impressive grove of 100+ year old oak trees lining the walkway to the front door...

Crazy right? What's insane is I think the ones along the main path are like 300+ years old and the ones on the side of the house are the "young" ones at 100+.

Looks like a blast. One day hopefully I’ll get to do the Jk experience. Side note I can’t wait till chucks rig is done.

Keep working towards it and apply! If you can afford the time come out to the yearly "regular" JX they do in Texas - great chance to meet a lot of the same folks but it's not just invite only! Can't wait for Chuck's rig to get done either, it's gonna be a beast!

Awesome write up George you made it feel like i was there living the moment again, it was a pleasure wheeling with you and Chuck hope to see you guys soon.

Johan! Hell ya brother it was a pleasure wheelin with you and the mrs as well. I'm sure I'll be up your way at some point and we can hit up Rausch!

Nice writeup George!! Kinda sucked having to go back to work after. Was a pleasure meeting ya and hanging out for a week!

Yeah, thankfully I got a few buffer days of "So tell us about the trip!" to ease back into the work week :cheesy:

Thanks for sharing your trip. Awesome pics and great narrative.
I drive through Hannibal a couple times a year, as well as down to Branson. Glad you had a great week. Enjoy those memories for years to come.

Nice - I definitely felt like there was so much more to check out, especially in Branson. This was an area of the country I wasn't very familiar with so personally it was a huge eye opener in terms of really cool spots to visit.. will def head back up this way soon for more of a vacation.

Great write up George!!! I was so much fun wheeling but the people there made it amazing for me. I have to say that night out on Bourbon street watching Randy get all jacked up on was it Boston? was the best! :rock:
Ill drop some of the pics i got here.

Agreed dude... and yeah wasn't it "Foreplay/Long Time" with the epic guitar and drum segments? lol f'in epic. :rock: Such a great way to finish out the week with everyone.

Here are a few pics. Have no clue why some are sideways or how to fix it. [emoji90]

Off you're phone you'd have to run em through some kind of editor or app to rotate and save them straight. iPhone I use "Camera+" for all my editing.

Love it. I started my build for the same reason.

You guys basically drove by one of my favorite hidden gems in Louisiana (http://catahoularecreationoffroadpark.com). It's small, but has everything.

The creek runs...rock!

Nice dude, I hope this continued to inspire you. Like I told Mybadjk come out to one of the JX events in Texas, we'll wheel together! I'll have to check out Catahoula, creek runs are some of my favorite terrains!

Top Bottom