2018 jkur dream

Exodus 4x4

All the factory brackets have been cut off. Im running a superduty D60 with the artech kit.
What youre looking at is just the bump stop plate

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No, it’s the spring perch for the coil springs and you’ll find by cutting it off you’ll have less issues down the road. Then again, what would I know about building axles? Guess I just sell t-shirts and stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Patrykjkur

My bump stop is on that spring perch. If i cut it off. No bump stop. Am i missing something? No need to get your panties in a twist mr. Tshirt
No, it’s the spring perch for the coil springs and you’ll find by cutting it off you’ll have less issues down the road. Then again, what would I know about building axles? Guess I just sell t-shirts and stickers.

Patrykjkur

Nvm. Had me confused i didnt realzie the fords spring perch was on the c lol. Yea i was thinking that the other night. What sort of issues might i encounter leaving it?

Exodus 4x4

Nvm. Had me confused i didnt realzie the fords spring perch was on the c lol. Yea i was thinking that the other night. What sort of issues might i encounter leaving it?

Throwing “lol” at the end of a sentence doesn’t excuse the fact that you called me Mr T-shirt and referenced my wadded panties.

Patrykjkur

Throwing “lol” at the end of a sentence doesn’t excuse the fact that you called me Mr T-shirt and referenced my wadded panties.

Was not thrown in to excuse anything. Just my face palm moment when i registered what you reffered to. Would you preffer mr. Sticker or mr. Wadded panties

Patrykjkur

Z
Final pieces are in. Axles at the weld shop hopfully end of the week it will be time to start assembling IMG_20180930_114050_046.jpeg

Patrykjkur

Axles assembled ! And under the rig. Miss hap while welding up the drag link. Rookie mistake heim joint siezed in -_- 20181218_155402.jpg 20181218_152801.jpg IMG_20181217_205038_425.jpeg

Top Bottom