2018 Texas Exodus

Exodus 4x4

Too bad this trip is so close to my plans to run the Rubicon and Fordyce in August...I tried to think how to get from Truckee to Ouray in one day (that's a crapload of driving by myself)...but it's not going to work...probably saved my marriage...

You could just meet us in Moab.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Bubba, I read that you were planning on alternating Pritchett for Fins N’ Things. After studying (read watched many YouTube videos) this Trail may be out of my league. I’m assuming this Trail is up to the drivers discretion?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyle7R

🖐️🖐️🖐️

Even if my Jeep doesn't change between now and then, I'll be there. Last year's trip was awesome, and I only got to do the Colorado portion.

Looking forward to it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Vinnielax

Registered today. I’ll be making the drive from SoCal and meet up in Colorado. Really looking forward to it.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Dude, it’s not even April. You have 4 months! What do you need to do?

Haha... I’ll get my sliders on soon, then lift, wheels, tires, tire carrier.... just gotta spend the cash slowly so the wife dosen’t kill me. [emoji51] Next year. [emoji1360]

Vinnielax

Haha... I’ll get my sliders on soon, then lift, wheels, tires, tire carrier.... just gotta spend the cash slowly so the wife dosen’t kill me. [emoji51] Next year. [emoji1360]

Or just rip the bandage off and ask for forgiveness once rather than multiple times :)
Next year for sure then.

Top Bottom