2019 Drummond Island July 31, 2019 - August 4, 2019

wjtstudios

Hooked
I ended up switching Cabins at the resort. I still have the bay side two bedroom cabin under my name if anyone wants to take over that Reservation. It will sleep 6 people. Let me know by tomorrow if someone wants it, I need to cancel it tomorrow.

It’s getting closer!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
30 day roll call. For those that are coming, can you post up your arrival, departure, and where you are staying. I need to start getting this thing organized. I think I’m going to do shirts again this year too, so also post up you shirt sizes and number. I’ll get with Eddie on the style and Brick is working on the Drummond logo.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’ll be arriving on Tuesday the 30th and leaving Sunday the 4th. My group, including Coles LJ, will be staying in one of the cabins at the resort. We are all getting to know everyone by their Jeep, but for those that I have not met, here’s a shot of mine.

IMG_0920.jpg

Can’t wait to see everyone up there!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I'll be arriving on the 31st and departing on the 4th, we're staying at the resort. I'll be with my youngest son(17) Cade.
Shirt size is XL
Quantity is (2)
Thanks for putting this trip together Bill! IMG_20190701_194555.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rst8rox

My family an I will be arriving the 30th & leaving the 4th. My wife, father & I will be staying at my family’s place(about 5mins) from resort trailhead. Might have 2 other rigs stop in for a day(Very unsure yet) if they’ll make it.

Shirt sizes are L x1, XL x1 , 2XL x1

IMG_2589.jpg

Can’t wait to hit the trails with you all this year!!!

A big thanks to Bill for getting this all put together for us!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I'll be arriving Friday sometime. I still don't have any idea what time. Shooting for early afternoon so we'll see. Departing Sunday. Staying at the lodge. Not sure if it's just me or my daughter may tag along if she can get off work. If she does I'll be staying at the lodge drinking beer because she doesn''t let me get behind the wheel very often. She's very stingy :rolleyes2:

My money pit.

gruff.jpg

Shirt = L .Really looking forward to meeting everyone!

wjtstudios

Hooked
My family an I will be arriving the 30th & leaving the 4th. My wife, father & I will be staying at my family’s place(about 5mins) from resort trailhead. Might have 2 other rigs stop in for a day(Very unsure yet) if they’ll make it.

Shirt sizes are L x1, XL x1 , 2XL x1

View attachment 330055

Can’t wait to hit the trails with you all this year!!!

A big thanks to Bill for getting this all put together for us!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji1360]

No problem! Glad we finally get to see that beast of your wheel!

I'll be arriving Friday sometime. I still don't have any idea what time. Shooting for early afternoon so we'll see. Departing Sunday. Staying at the lodge. Not sure if it's just me or my daughter may tag along if she can get off work. If she does I'll be staying at the lodge drinking beer because she doesn''t let me get behind the wheel very often. She's very stingy :rolleyes2:

My money pit.

View attachment 330056

Shirt = L .Really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Can’t wait to meet you guys too!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

JKbrick

We will be in Traverse City the 29 & 30, Drummond from the 31 to the 4th, then Mackinak the 5th. I really won’t want to go home then but will have to. Are there kids sizes? Like a 7/8 in kids and 2 size L. Thanks Bill
IMG_0733.jpg

Last edited:

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I have two in my group and we will be arriving on the 31st and leaving the 4th. Heading up from MD so if any other East Coast guys are coming let me know. Shirt size is 1 large and 1 XL

Attachments

• A5C54322-4D3D-4EF2-A16A-B4431B9C55B5.jpg
    A5C54322-4D3D-4EF2-A16A-B4431B9C55B5.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 90

wjtstudios

Hooked
I have two in my group and we will be arriving on the 31st and leaving the 4th. Heading up from MD so if any other East Coast guys are coming let me know. Shirt size is 1 large and 1 XL

That’s a hell of a drive! Looking forward to seeing you up there!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

a_aron

We will be up there from the 28th through the 2nd. Will only be able to wheel the 1st with you all but look forward to meeting everyone. We’re camping at Yacht Haven all week. I’d take a small, medium and large for shirts. Let me know how much!
IMG_0185.jpg

Top Bottom