2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon -- Wife Said NO!! How Can I change her mind?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Wait until they are on the dealer lots and take her in to take a test drive with the top down. If that doesn't convince her then she's not gonna get the Jeep experience thing. My wife wasn't sold on the JL we have on order until I took her to the dealership & let her take one for a test drive by herself. She didn't think we needed two Jeeps :rolleyes2: When she walked back into the dealership all smiles I knew she was hooked on it. ;)

^^^ This. Excellent tactic. Many moons ago I sold Jeeps for a Denver dealership. If a couple with a hesitant wife were looking, I’d get them on a test drive with the wife in the driver’s seat. It didn’t always work, but it’s probably your best shot. Good luck!!

Wizzard005

so we talked more about it, we live in two places, Hawaii and Cali in the summer, I think i got her interested cause we can leave the Tacoma here in Hawaii and put the jeep at our house in Cali ... But she still wants a new car before me, I think i may just get both and send her flowers for a month or two or three....

The Tacoma we own outright, really didnt want to part with it but may have too!

ralfman5

If the two of you work, then you should do whatever you want with your money...as long as nothing needs fixing around the house. Unless, your wife rules you then cant help you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wizzard005

someone here said bring her to jeep and test drive a loaded Rubicon, i think that is what i am going to do, and if she likes that then take it from there!

so this was a helpful post!

wibornz

Choose a warm day, call a head to the dealership, have them take the top and doors off. Then go for a test drive and buy her an ice cream while on the test drive. Talk about fun stuff you can carry in the bed like dirt bikes, mountain bikes, camping gear but not her fat sister.

Put her favorite music on also. Then do what ever you want.

Brute

Hooked
Choose a warm day, call a head to the dealership, have them take the top and doors off. Then go for a test drive and buy her an ice cream while on the test drive. Talk about fun stuff you can carry in the bed like dirt bikes, mountain bikes, camping gear but not her fat sister.

Put her favorite music on also. Then do what ever you want.

Fat sisters need love too...

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Show her that the orgasm isn't some elusive, mythical creature and conveniently ask her during an Oh, Yes session.

Wizzard005

guys I do have a question, what other jeep forums are popular? I know this one is from youtube, but are there others , and any that tailor to gladiator?

WJCO

Meme King
guys I do have a question, what other jeep forums are popular? I know this one is from youtube, but are there others , and any that tailor to gladiator?

You've been a member for 3 years and ask this? :thinking:

Check out jlwrangler.com

Top Bottom