295/70/17 Tire Brands!!

Jk909

Does anyone know if I will need a programmer when going from 265's to 295's? I have an automatic 08 unlimited x, don't know gear ratio off-hand. Any suggestions?

I didn't when I changed from the stock 29" sport tire to my 34" nitto. I drove it for about two weeks but you could feel that the shift points were way off. After using the procal I felt a big difference. It's a nice tool to have.

tonytony9

I didn't when I changed from the stock 29" sport tire to my 34" nitto. I drove it for about two weeks but you could feel that the shift points were way off. After using the procal I felt a big difference. It's a nice tool to have.

Thanks for the input. Have u had any mechanical or excessive wear from the increase tire size anything like that? Think I'm gonna get the flash cal because it's 50% off rn

Jk909

Thanks for the input. Have u had any mechanical or excessive wear from the increase tire size anything like that? Think I'm gonna get the flash cal because it's 50% off rn

I haven't had any issues however I will change my drive shaft eventually just because the stock ds is rather weak.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Just so you know it isn't 50% off the unit. It's 50% off the software upgrade to turn the flashcal into a flashpaq. The unit is 10% off

tonytony9

I haven't had any issues however I will change my drive shaft eventually just because the stock ds is rather weak.

Is this a necessity for street driving or more for heavier off-roading? My jk has 114k miles on it and don't know if the previous owner had changed it out/replaced it.

tonytony9

Just so you know it isn't 50% off the unit. It's 50% off the software upgrade to turn the flashcal into a flashpaq. The unit is 10% off

Ya I just realized that 😳. Little disappointed that would have been great haha.

Are there any cheaper brands? I am willing to spend the $160 on the super chips or the aev one, but just wondering.

Top Bottom