2DR Rear seat relocation

kornchip

You should flip the brackets around and have them look backwards haha it would be something different and they can just get in and out through the tailgate :thumb:

BadApple

Gotcha. So your best bet as I stated is probably to weld on new brackets. Probably cheaper then a seat base also.

Yea but then id have to buy a welder also haha so it would be cheaper to buy the 250 dollar brackets. I just wonder if it is even a doable mod before i spend the money either way to do it.

BadApple

You should flip the brackets around and have them look backwards haha it would be something different and they can just get in and out through the tailgate :thumb:

Thought about doing that also so i could just use the front harness bar for the front and back seats and just sell the rear one that i have but im not sure arizona laws allow a rear facing seat in a vehicle where they originally face forward. im looking into it though

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yea but then id have to buy a welder also haha so it would be cheaper to buy the 250 dollar brackets. I just wonder if it is even a doable mod before i spend the money either way to do it.

Your could pay a shop to do it. Can't imagine it would be more then $75-$100.

BadApple

Your could pay a shop to do it. Can't imagine it would be more then $75-$100.

True. My argument with welding them in permanently is that if by some chance i decide to get rid of it i would like to be able to easily return it back to as close to stock as i can.

Top Bottom