3.5inch Rough Country Lift thoughts?

Grubbicon

Just because they offer a good product for less, does not mean they are junk.
Even if its not abad product when you do it for cheap there is always going to be things that are half assed. They are well know for half ass fixing things instead of replacing like it should be.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I think these companies, rc, zone, to name a few stick to a certain price point to appeal to people, unfortunately that means cutting corners and sub par products that'll be needing replaced rather quick. As the saying goes, it's expensive to go cheap.

Go for a spacer lift if you're on a budget, Rock krawler, evo, teraflex... Ect you will get the lift you want and you won't hurt your wallet

^^^ in your situation, a budget boost is ideal as it gets, and the factory ride will still be there. Trust me, i was dead set on a coil lift and had a tight budget, so i went with RC. No probs yet, but it was a pretty basic kit that i added parts to it made by other brands. Wish ida just bought a nice kit from the get go. And besides, with a taller lift, your gonna get into big money replacing driveshafts, control arms ect.... do the budget boost.

Top Bottom