3" Enforcer lift 35s and new exhaust.

WillyJKU14

Thanks guys it was my first solo lift! I was real nervous. Still am! Did I tighten this or that enough? I'm gonna be checking everything like everyday for a while. Lol
Rear
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427001357.200221.jpg
Front driver
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427001377.183200.jpg

Tire on stock carrier. It doesn't hit the stops but keeps pretty solid cause it locks against the bumper. Think that's good enough? Any thoughts?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427001521.102486.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427001534.028714.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Looks great my friend. Definitely lengthen the carrier bump stops. You want it to be firm. I do see your stock rear bumper is holding it up as well, that is optimal.

WillyJKU14

Looks great my friend. Definitely lengthen the carrier bump stops. You want it to be firm. I do see your stock rear bumper is holding it up as well, that is optimal.

Thanks, yeah I am looking for some longer stops. But seems pretty solid in the mean time.

WillyJKU14

Looks great with the new lift and tires! Do you have the dynomax installed yet?

Yeah I put that on first. The only thing I have left are the exhaust spacers. But I think those are gonna wait a little bit. I am exhausted!!! Lol

Looking good. Wish I would have been able to help, but this bicep surgery has me out of the game for a while.

Yeah I know, there are a few things I wish I had you there for. But having you to text was a huge help. Thanks
And I will be bringing it over today!!!!

WillyJKU14

Ok one last question. I measured my new control arms. Both to 23 but one joint seemed like it was unscrewed a tread or two more than the other. Has anyone else seen this or did I just misread something?

WillyJKU14

use a tape measure and go center whole to whole! make sure they are the same, if they are the axle might* be off just a bit.

Ok I think it may be longer, gonna drop the passenger control arm and shorten it a bit. Can I do it with the car on the ground or do I need to lift it?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Ok I think it may be longer, gonna drop the passenger control arm and shorten it a bit. Can I do it with the car on the ground or do I need to lift it?

You need a *(spanner)wrench to do it on the jeep.
I think that's the name

WillyJKU14

Or I could just drop the arm rotate it once to shorten it and push it back up.? Right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom