3" enforcer

JandSJK

That looks bad ass with 35's and trimmed fenders...spot on!:thumb:

Thanks I really like how it sits. I'm running terraflex shocks right now and they suck. Gonna upgrade soon to the kings just not sure which one

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks I really like how it sits. I'm running terraflex shocks right now and they suck. Gonna upgrade soon to the kings just not sure which one

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

The 2.0s are nice. I have the 2.5s and love them. I think MTG has the 2.5s with the fancy red twistie knobbing thingies on them, or at least his rears are.

aaronstephen

I can take pics of mine in the morning, but I have the 3" coils with 5100 bilstiens and the ride is nice. Better than stock. As far as actual height... I measured where the springs sit and I have 14". I'm pretty sure stock height is 9 3/8". So a little over 4.5". I have a light aftermarket bumper. I've only had it on for a week so maybe it'll settle a bit. We'll see...

- aaron

Sent from the WAYALIFE app

aaronstephen

The ride is nice. Definitely better than stock. I'm sure if I had the suggested king shocks that are tuned to these EVO coils it would be even nicer. But, that's just something else to save up for. The bilstiens are a nice shock for the price.

- aaron

sacax

my only problem is that it sits too high if its indeed 4.5" ... and with the LOD lite short bumper (like 33 lbs) dont think its going to settle at all... :mad:
and this means the wife will not be happy... and yes not happy wife=not happy life... :(

aaronstephen

My wife seems to not have much of a problem when trying to get into the Jeep. But then again maybe it's an excuse to get some rock sliders with a step. :)

- aaron

Top Bottom