3" Lift w/ Rockstars - What is the best shock Length?

MericaMade

I’ll install and run the setup without the rockstars first... then go from there. I’m only going with 35’s right now, so I don’t want to be too high.
I am currently running 37 on 3 inch on a 17 Rubi JKU and for me the height and width with 3.5 backspacing is perfect. I ran 3 inch on 35s for a little while and was really happy with that stance as well and im sure you will be happy with the height.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rubiDave

I’ll install and run the setup without the rockstars first... then go from there. I’m only going with 35’s right now, so I don’t want to be too high.
Are the rear sway bar links that come with the enforcer lift compatible with rockstars? Don't the rockstars raise the sway bar link mounting point?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_BUB

I am trying to figure out the best Rancho RS9000 shock length to buy for the Rear if I run Rockstars. I don't really want to add any additional bump stop than provided with the EVO enforcer 3" kit. But I also don't want to damage the shock. My other concern is that the EVO kit will level the Jeep and I may want to add a 3/4" spacer in the rear to help when the Jeep is Loaded.

Rancho RS9000 specs:
shock - compressed / extended / travel

1. 3.5" - 16.8 / 27.2 / 10.4

2. 2.5" - 16.1 / 26 / 9.9

3. 1" - 14.6 / 23 / 8.4

Is anyone running this setup that can give some advice?

I suppose if I get the recommended 2.5" shock for the 3" Lift... and if add a 3/4 spacer, I could add a 3/4 extension to the bump stop which should offset the 1.5" difference the Rockstar will make...? Or do I just ditch the Rockstars?

I have the 1 and 3 sizes of the RS9000 sitting in my garage. I see that you are in SoCal, so if you are close to Rancho Cucamonga, you are welcome to come by and try them out. I may even make you a killer deal on them (free!), if you seem like a cool Wayalifer. They are in near new condition.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I have the 1 and 3 sizes of the RS9000 sitting in my garage. I see that you are in SoCal, so if you are close to Rancho Cucamonga, you are welcome to come by and try them out. I may even make you a killer deal on them (free!), if you seem like a cool Wayalifer. They are in near new condition.

Really appreciate that... but I already purchased them and they are on the way. Thank you for the offer!

Top Bottom