33s on a stock jk 2 door.

RockyJk

Ok last question I don't want to highjacking the thread, how is the power and did you chip your rig

The power is not too bad, I did get the superchips for but I run it on the tow mode not the performance one. The only time it really struggles is going up hills

Brankz

The power is not too bad, I did get the superchips for but I run it on the tow mode not the performance one. The only time it really struggles is going up hills

Lol we live in California so that's in most of the streets lol

crowrb29

RockyJKs rig still seemed to zip around just fine in the desert. Maybe that's why his wheels look like this now /......\ 👏👏

Edit: 'murica

RockyJk

RockyJKs rig still seemed to zip around just fine in the desert. Maybe that's why his wheels look like this now /......\ 👏👏

Edit: 'murica

Lol! 👍

"There's something about hauling ass through the desert that screams 'Merica!" - crowrb29

brooklyn4x4

I was in the same spot as you a few months ago I couldn't decided if I wanted to stay stock with 33's and save some money or man up and lift it with 35's eventually I realized I should just get the 35's from the start because that is what I really wanted so I ordered my 35's and 2.5 teraflex budget boost and I have no regrets mines a 07 two door sport and i am running my stock gears and it really isn't that bad

This picture is my jeep on my 35's and stock suspension I was impatient and couldn't wait for my lift to get delivered so I drove around for about a week like this

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1398697587597.jpg
    1398697587597.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 162

Chevy Dave

Bruce, I replied to your pm but I think you should be ok. I lifted mine a few hours before the tires went on so it was never driven stock with the 285s. With the budget boost it clears fine even flexing 1403846773481.jpg

OllllllllO Instagram @LucyTheJeep

Top Bottom