35" tires on factory Dana 30 axle (non rubicon)

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Im not getting along too awful bad with stock gears and 35's. but it could definitely be a bit better. Im getting a procal and 4:88's plus lockers for my X, but Chris, Eddie, MTG and quite a few others have stated to be careful going to 5:13's with the Dana 30. Thats where Im staying anyway because Im happy with 35's an wont run 37's on my rig. Nothing wrong with them, 37's are actually my favorite size tire. I simply cant afford them right now.
Overall, my '07 does pretty decent with stock gears on 35's. Procal or Superchips is needed though.

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

Hollowpoint515

I have a 2008 JK Unlimited 3.5" lift with bilstein 5160 shocks antirock front and rear sway bars and factory fender chop to flat fenders.
I am currently running 33x12.50 tires on 17" rims with 0" offset. I want to upgrade to either 35's or 37's. I wheel it very often and I'm pretty hard on my jeep in the dirt. What is needed to be "safe" with larger tires, besides re gearing I have 3.73 now with an auto

SOOOO... this is off subject but I am considering getting front and rear anti-rocks for my Jk with no lift and 35's with flat fenders and I wanted to ask how do you like them? do you recommend them or if you could go back is there something else different you would have done?

Top Bottom