35s on a leveling kit

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Will it work? With trimmed fenders that is lol, anyone running this setup?

Yes it will. Take a look at noroads build and look at his gf's (youngfire) hydro blue jeep. She is running 35's on a leveling kit. Also take a look at strizzychris's build (scorpion build thread) and go to page 6 or 7. There you will see his on 35's as well on stock lift.

pedroj14

Yes, it works but you have to watch your bump stops since the tire will push up to your inner fender (if running the stock ones) and rip them right out of the plastic clips.

If you are running aftermarket fenders, you could damage the tire by rubbing on sharp edges when flexing.

Will it work? With trimmed fenders that is lol, anyone running this setup?

Clark Collins

DSCF1832 (800x450).jpg DSCF1855 (800x450).jpg DSCF1854 (800x450).jpg

Here's mine with a leveling kit and 35's. I trimmed the pinch seam, but still had to do 3/4" bump stop extensions in the back. The front is fine with just extensive trimming of the fender support where it was hitting.

Wolf Man

That's a very good point. I run that setup with 4.5 back spacing and it works fine.

^Yep, 4.5 BS is a good number to use. That is 1.75" moved out from the factory stock wheels of 6.25 BS.
Some like to move them out even further, like 3.75 BS. But all that does is add additional stress to the hub bearings and to the already weak factory Ball Joints! Plus potential damage to the paint on the sides of your Wrangler.
So your choice of 4.5, was a excellent choice!!!!!!:thumb:

dunn81

Here's mine with 35x12.5/17 KM2. I have TF level kit only at this time. Flat fenders to be installed by wknd ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427831442.275546.jpg

dunn81

That looks great. Im cheap so i just chopped mine lol.

Well, I got those at cost so it helped and after I trimmed my inner panels it's probably good that I purchased, lol! I went cheap on the other upgrades; the spacers and front bumper were from a previous Jeep and the flats are enabling me to run the 35s without $2-4k on the lift I really want!

Top Bottom