35s or 37s

TC1201JK

Yes you can run 37s and yes they can break so will everything else it has a lot to do with the trails you take on and driver experience and the abuse your dishing out. Example watch 4x4 trip videos and someone sometimes breaks something...everyone not usually. Experience pare take in some 4x4 adventures and someday something will break even built rigs !

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeeps don't break, they present the opportunity for upgrades [emoji1303]

wjtstudios

Hooked
I thought I remember reading here in a thread that 37s play serious havoc with the warranty. I can't remember the thread or if that's even true but I figured I'd mention it just in case seeing as your Jeep is still really new.

Yes, voided mine when I bent my front housing. They would not warrant it.

Whitarmy

I put 35’s on my first JK and had buyers remorse. I have 37s now on my 14 Rubicon and love it. I agree with others that breaking is going to happen at some point. How soon depends on experience and if you drive like a mad man with all throttle or smart using what the obstacles need only.

FallonJeeper

I put 37's on our 2016 JKUR Hardrock with a 4" Mopar lift.

No spacers, No rubbing after I cut about an inch off the Rubicon Rock Sliders at the back wheel. Straight cut, painted and replaced the end cap, looks factory.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

CharlesC

Thanks again. I would really like to go with a 35x13.5x17 but not much of a selection in that size. Running 4.5 bs also, thinking even in 35’s may have rub at full turn though.

Top Bottom