35s or just jump into 37s

jkwebbie

As I mentioned I was making a quick list, I didnt go to every site or email/PM vendors for quotes. I simply googled PR44 in the shopping tab and the first one up was 2300 ish. Didnt even click on it, figured 700 to add upgraded axles, arb, plus get a better quote from a forum vendor.

Who the hell makes a beadlock for $200?

Havoc40

Who the hell makes a beadlock for $200?

You can get Raceline steel beadlocks for about $200. I've also found quite a few used Method 105 beadlocks for around $200. Otherwise expect $350-$400 for aluminum TR, Raceline, or ATX wheels.

Superfly3176

Honestly I don't regret doing 35s. We're about 3k into it with a tire carrier and lift.

Have plans to regear and move to 4.88s or 5.13s next year. Figure another 1000 for that.

I guess I just don't need 7k wheel on 35s. That being said I wanted 35s until I got 35s now I wish I went with 37s and a higher lift.

DasBuxxx

Well I'm going with the 35s...found out we have boy number 2 on the way. And if I remember correctly it tends to take up some $ and time...don't know how much I will be able to get out and run the jeep so, going to 35s for now and working my way up. Thanks everyone for the insight!

Top Bottom