35's

Numbnuts

Stock Rubicon w/ 1.75" puck in front springs.
MCE fenders.
17x9 MT who's w/ 4.5 backspace.
Sawzalled 1.5" off each rock slider and pinch seams.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436824746.255950.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436824763.657636.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436824785.086326.jpg

Numbnuts

I think a Rubi sits about 1.5" higher than a Sport. Adding the 1.5" puck equals out to about a 2.5" lift. Without the high fenders and 4.5 backspace they probably would have rubbed. My mission was to run 35's without a true lift. I love the look and durability of a LCG rig on bigger tires. YMMV

Static83

Looks great! Love that color, and wish I would have picked it when I had the chance.
The plastic end caps that were there should fit right back on the sliders in if you still have them, makes it look a little cleaner.

JakeJK

I think a Rubi sits about 1.5" higher than a Sport. Adding the 1.5" puck equals out to about a 2.5" lift. Without the high fenders and 4.5 backspace they probably would have rubbed. My mission was to run 35's without a true lift. I love the look and durability of a LCG rig on bigger tires. YMMV

I just bought a 2.5 rock Krawler stock mod but I can't afford fenders so I'm going to try to slam some 35s under there and hope for the best hopefully one will sit about your height

JakeJK

^^^^x2. All the benefits w none of the cost.

I need the 35s first, I may try that but I don't know how confident I am about trying it haha I'll look at a thread on it, does anyone know if my jeep will look idiotic with stock tires on it until I can afford some toyo mts? I have the 32.6 inch or whatever Tires and the 17 inch wheel

Top Bottom