35x12.50R17 FOR SALE. 300.

10abadilla/jk

Yea most places won't mount used tires. Liability issue. There are a couple places around my town that will but can't balance them. So i would have to do it it 2 shots. In waiting to see what thombull says then I'll go from there.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thombull

Yea most places won't mount used tires. Liability issue. There are a couple places around my town that will but can't balance them. So i would have to do it it 2 shots. In waiting to see what thombull says then I'll go from there.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app
I know you and I have already talked about this but so others know, the place in Fontana is going to dismount 10abadilla/jk 35's, mount my 37's and balance all (5) tires for $100.00 total. It's $5.00 off $5.00 on and $10.00 a tire to balance. Not to bad, they don't have a problem with mounting used tires he said unless the bead has an obvious defect, like a split in it or something. Tomorrow while we are there, I will find out if they will do bead locks.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

I know you and I have already talked about this but so others know, the place in Fontana is going to dismount 10abadilla/jk 35's, mount my 37's and balance all (5) tires for $100.00 total. It's $5.00 off $5.00 on and $10.00 a tire to balance. Not to bad, they don't have a problem with mounting used tires he said unless the bead has an obvious defect, like a split in it or something. Tomorrow while we are there, I will find out if they will do bead locks.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app
If he does, you probably just made that guy a lot of money. 😎 Good find!

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom