35x12.5x17 Nitto Mud Grapplers - SoCal

Jk909

Well since it is Wednesday, add by three, factor in blue and you will get the answer by googling what they are brand new, since 4 of them basically are....

Do you typically spend your day ranting on with useless shit? This thread should be for people who are actually interested and considering your not you should simply stay out.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Do you typically spend your day ranting on with useless shit? This thread should be for people who are actually interested and considering your not you should simply stay out.

Easy there buddy. We are close friends of the OP looked like his comment was priming you to make an offer.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Skid_kid was trying to get you to make an offer. He has already made an offer on the tires so he actually is interested.

Skid_Kid

Yup I get up in the morning, piss out some excellence, then get on here and try piss fellow Jeep owners off and then sit back all day and watch the fun....

Easy there buddy. We are close friends of the OP looked like his comment was priming you to make an offer.

Define friend.....

Skid_kid was trying to get you to make an offer. He has already made an offer on the tires so he actually is interested.

Oh I am interested! I can get my hands on TTFHell's signed copies of the all the 50 Shades books to sweeten the deal.......

JAGS

Hooked
Top Bottom