37s and untrimmed pinch seam

Warebear

Hey man how's it working? I have a leveling kit on my jkur and 37s, mounted one on the spare to see how it fits and I wasn't sure so I took it back off. It hit the frame on full turn. I have 1.5" whee spacers also

Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
Hey man how's it working? I have a leveling kit on my jkur and 37s, mounted one on the spare to see how it fits and I wasn't sure so I took it back off. It hit the frame on full turn. I have 1.5" whee spacers also

There is a write up here that shows how to limit your turning radius so that you don't run the frame. If you inspect the knuckle you find a bolt with a nut welded onto it sticking out about .5". Remove this bolt and add a spacer, I used lock washers, so that the screw doesn't go so far in. I ended up add 3 lock washers so that I wouldn't rub with 37s and no lift

Zstairlessone

There is a write up here that shows how to limit your turning radius so that you don't run the frame. If you inspect the knuckle you find a bolt with a nut welded onto it sticking out about .5". Remove this bolt and add a spacer, I used lock washers, so that the screw doesn't go so far in. I ended up add 3 lock washers so that I wouldn't rub with 37s and no lift
flat washers work fine too, I recommend SS though.

Top Bottom