37's on a 2.5 lift

resqman911

Just curious if anyone is running 37's on a 2.5 inch lift. Pics would be nice if you have them.

I'm currently running the RK 2.5 flex with trimmed fenders and 35's . I'm very happy with the lift and ride quality but want to make the jump to 37's and curious if I could pull it off with this set up. I was considering a 1 inch body lift if I absolutely had to, but am not a huge fan of body lifts, so I'm looking to see if anyone else is running this setup, how you did it, and how it performs off road.

OscarMike2.0

Just curious if anyone is running 37's on a 2.5 inch lift. Pics would be nice if you have them.

I'm currently running the RK 2.5 flex with trimmed fenders and 35's . I'm very happy with the lift and ride quality but want to make the jump to 37's and curious if I could pull it off with this set up. I was considering a 1 inch body lift if I absolutely had to, but am not a huge fan of body lifts, so I'm looking to see if anyone else is running this setup, how you did it, and how it performs off road.

Im running 37s on 2.5. A lot of bumpstop is required

BD6DE08F-8E68-4798-BF56-FC14087CFEA2_zps1ih3ei5v.jpg
IMG_6379.jpg
IMG_6983.jpg

resqman911

Looks good , are you running any body lift? Do you have a pic of it sitting on the street so I can see the stance?

Pyro1415

I run a teraflex 2.5 with 3/4 spacers on the back. I rub a little on the back side at flex but with flat fenders you should be fine. With a small spacer in the back of course.

Benito

Caught the Bug
37's, no lift
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446774920.621569.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446774938.178545.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446774998.956671.jpg

I cut off what seemed like 1-1.5" off of the pinch seems front and rear and mine were trimmed from the factory.

I ran a 2" bumpstops in the rear and cleared all rubbing issues in the rear. I had to limit my steering travel in the front and did not add bumpstops to the front I had some slight rubbing on the edge of the front fender at full stuff. Since then I have installed the 3" Evo Enforcer lift.

JK LYF

This pic rocks!!! Showed it to my friends trying to get some motivation to hit up Calico w/me again.

Hey who is that Fat guy right hand side?????

I want to be fat like that!

Edit: Sorry Crystaliner! Thought you were referring to Big Joe!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom