37's

jorgelrod

Hooked
My next set will be 37's. I have 4.56s but live in Florida so I will be fine. Using 4 Low, I doubt I will notice a huge drop in performance. I might go with Ridge Grappler on my next set though, I daily drive mine and will be doing so for a while longer since we are buying the house this summer so a Hybrid like that might be a better choice. If Mel wheels the crap out of them and goes everywhere, they should work fine for me...

OP, run some big 35s. I run 35x13.50 Maxxis and they’re pretty beefy, but you can still pound em because they’re not 37s. However I have rubicon axles and I’m pretty sure I STILL have a bent flange, haha. Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Clutch

Caught the Bug
OP, run some big 35s. I run 35x13.50 Maxxis and they’re pretty beefy, but you can still pound em because they’re not 37s. However I have rubicon axles and I’m pretty sure I STILL have a bent flange, haha. View attachment 340134

I see your logic, but a small 37 and a large 35 will create the same force on the axle if the tires measure out the same size. There’s nothing magically about what is stamped on the sidewall.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I see your logic, but a small 37 and a large 35 will create the same force on the axle if the tires measure out the same size. There’s nothing magically about what is stamped on the sidewall.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea you’re right. That’s why I recommend these tires to OP. If you like to drive fast over rocks and shit, your stock axles will eventually get a little jacked up whether you’re running “35s” or “37”s

Top Bottom