37's ?

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I would call the shop an tell them hold up. I'm not sure I've heard anyone run that high of gear and if they recommended, than that is not good advice and contrary to chart.

If your stuck, than next move us your call. Neither will be optimal.

I did do a little bit of research before I decided on the 5.38's. From my reading comprehension (witch is very limited) I came to the conclusion that 5.38's would work for what I needed. Other than the small pinion that has the potential to break I really didn't read to many complaints. We really don't have any rocks out here, its snow-wheeling and medium level trails. With that said I did call the shop and they did the gears this morning and are finishing up on the long arm. So I'm committed with the 5.38's. If you guys are interested I'll keep you posted on how they do. That way you guys can do the old "can't say we didn't warn him" if I start complaining about them.

Thanks again to all

cluelessJK

I did do a little bit of research before I decided on the 5.38's. From my reading comprehension (witch is very limited) I came to the conclusion that 5.38's would work for what I needed. Other than the small pinion that has the potential to break I really didn't read to many complaints. We really don't have any rocks out here, its snow-wheeling and medium level trails. With that said I did call the shop and they did the gears this morning and are finishing up on the long arm. So I'm committed with the 5.38's. If you guys are interested I'll keep you posted on how they do. That way you guys can do the old "can't say we didn't warn him" if I start complaining about them.

Thanks again to all

If you're running a Manual, you just made it a 5-speed lol 1st is now known as granny low! Haha it's almost like the practicality of running 3.21's with 33's... Which I'm doing, and I hate it!

I cannot wait to regear, probably 4.56-4.88 so I can run either 34's or 37's safely, after I bulk up my d30 heavily of course :)

However good luck and keep us updated!

Top Bottom