4 choices on wheels, need to narrow it down to 1.........

rhodesking

Thanks for the input. I hear ya bout the sim bead locks. Cant say I do alot of crawling, etc., so real bead locks not a necessity. I originally was gonna go with Black Rock Dune 941's. My JKU is black, and after some thought didnt want to go with all blacked out wheels with a black jeep. I totally like the look of it, but figured adding a little alumimum into the wheel would give it a little different look. I even thought about the Dune 941's and adding a stainless center cap, kind of give it an old school look. I also contemplated putting steel smoothies on it to really give it an older school jeep look, but they are way too expensive.

Here's a shot of my JK, ordered and waiting for new front Warn Elite bumper with some lights to install.

Attachments

• IMG_0592_01.jpg
    IMG_0592_01.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 186
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 188

rhodesking

These are the Black Rock Dune 941's which I guess now are back in play, ha. I'm worse than my wife at this point.:doh:

Attachments

• BlackRockDune941.jpg
    BlackRockDune941.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 182

rhodesking

Lol that was a joke. From the look of your rig I think that option 3, the blackrock vipers would still look good on your JK.

I figured was a joke, my "yeah right" was in complete sarcasm. I'm sure there are some mall-crawlers around with those wheels though.....lowered with some skinny tires.

Attachments

• loweredjeep.jpg
    loweredjeep.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 175

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
i like the dunes, could always have them powdercoated silver or something. I was gonna say walker evans has sim beadlocks which actually look very good, but then you have a problem with the fake ring bolts, but i think they are also the same price as the std beadlocks lol.

Also check out the fuel wheels, they have some very nice looking stuff that isnt too expensive

Last edited:

rhodesking

i like the dunes, could always have them powdercoated silver or something. I was gonna say walker evans has sim beadlocks which actually look very good, but then you have a problem with the fake ring bolts, but i think they are also the same price as the std beadlocks lol.

Also check out the fuel wheels, they have some very nice looking stuff that isnt too expensive

Will def check out the fuel wheels....gut telling me to go with original decision, Dunes....appreciate your input....also checked out your build a few weeks back, looking good.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
20131115_205401.jpg
I went with Fuel's "Boost" wheels..........I got these from a friend who lost his job and needed some quick cash and I was able to oblige him........wish they were 17"s because I'd have a few more inches of side wall but for the price I couldn't pass it up........I do get a lot of compliments on these wheels........

Woody

Army_Vet

Banned
"Good golly miss molly" You just might be done deciding by the time your Stockers wear out!!!!!

I will LMAO if your asking to borrow stockers from people cause yours wore out and you still haven't decided....

Top Bottom