4 inch Evo double D pro suspension

JAGS

Hooked
So, new to the coil over thing. I understand that they are adjustable, but how adjustable? I love LCG, so I'm always leaning for the 3 inch, but I want to eventually run 40s. Can the 4 inch be adjusted to the height of a 3 inch?

You'd need to some major body trimming with 40's at that height. But Moby is sitting at about 3.25 I believe, so you should be able to get pretty close. You can also adjust the spring rates on the COs for ride quality and based on the amount of weight you wheel with.

Warebear

You'd need to some major body trimming with 40's at that height. But Moby is sitting at about 3.25 I believe, so you should be able to get pretty close. You can also adjust the spring rates on the COs for ride quality and based on the amount of weight you wheel with.

So go with the 4 inch and just adjust it as I can to avoid rubbing.

thardy

Banned

The coilovers are adjustable and do not come in different "lift heights". There's the Enforcer Pro kit which is the bolt-on coilovers and then there are the standard coil Enforcer kits that are 3" and 4". I think the title of this thread has confused a couple folks.

JAGS

Hooked

The coilovers are adjustable and do not come in different "lift heights". There's the Enforcer Pro kit which is the bolt-on coilovers and then there are the standard coil Enforcer kits that are 3" and 4". I think the title of this thread has confused a couple folks.

What ^^^ said. Not sure the "details" of how to, but the COs are adjusted by the rings and such on the coilover body. That is what offers some "height" adjustment. These same adjustments do also affect ride quality. That's why some folks have changed to certain spring rates on the CO set up. But coilovers are NOT like a normal coil and shock lift to claim certain inches of lift.

JK1

C/o are adjusted using the upper blue collar. If its all the way up it will give you around 2.5in lift i would guess i have mine set like this and im around 4in but that will also depend on the amount of armor and weight of the crap on your jeep. I also up the pressure in the rear 10lbs to help with sagging when loaded instead of switching springs.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435268003.685622.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435268258.559752.jpg

Warebear

C/o are adjusted using the upper blue collar. If its all the way up it will give you around 2.5in lift i would guess i have mine set like this and im around 4in but that will also depend on the amount of armor and weight of the crap on your jeep. I also up the pressure in the rear 10lbs to help with sagging when loaded instead of switching springs.

View attachment 150557
View attachment 150558

Ohhhhhhh. Alright I think I got it. Thanks guys. So then what's the argument with say a 12 inch or 14 inch travel coil over?

Top Bottom