442 ft lbs of torque in the new JL diesel???

Rud

Ordered Diesel JL

I ordered my Diesel JL today. Rubicon fully loaded.

In my brain anyway not in reality.....................

WJCO

Meme King
I ordered my Diesel JL today. Rubicon fully loaded.

In my brain anyway not in reality.....................

Lol. The struggle is real. I don't think it's even available for another year or so.

Sessoms14X

My guess, paired with a fully-loaded Rubicon, you're looking at your first ~$65K stock Wrangler.
I saw on an Instagram post of a window sticker for a Sahara model and it was 45k. I did not see what motor was in it but I bet your right with the 65k price tag for a Rubicon.

I bet these things are ridiculously priced. Hell my fully loaded rubicon x was 45k!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
I saw on an Instagram post of a window sticker for a Sahara model and it was 45k. I did not see what motor was in it but I bet your right with the 65k price tag for a Rubicon.

I bet these things are ridiculously priced. Hell my fully loaded rubicon x was 45k!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

there are two 2018 wrangler models - 2018 JK already in dealer lots and the 2018 JL full price/option specs have not been announced yet

The Sahara also tends to priced higher since they usually have leather and all the options.

1lostCDN

If the engine is identical to the one in the ram I won't be touching it with a 10 foot pole. My dad's work bought 15 ecodiesel rams last spring and by winter they sent more then half of them back because they could not stay out of the shop. There's been a couple of my friends that have loved theirs but the majority have huge problems eventually.

The BAD Influence

Code 26

I read a report from Motor1 stating there is now an ordering code, 26 for the diesel, specifically the 3.0 Eco. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Top Bottom