4x4Jesus Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Sweet bumper! How come you didn't get a cookie cutter wayalife bumper? Did you not drink the coolaid?
😁

Haha lol no I thought about the EVO but wanted to be unique and not have to cut the lower frame. I liked the look of this one and it's made in USA

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Mounted some 4.5" LED Cannons on my bumper and moved the Rigid Dually Floods to the A-Pillar on EVO Mounts ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434678035.957536.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434678058.801323.jpg

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Swapped out the headlights for some JW speaker style (not JW speaker) lights. The x pattern of the trucklite has driven me crazy from day 1 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441419657.423180.jpg

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
There are a bunch of 7" led lights coming from China and are flooding the cheap led market. These are one of the styles and the other popular one right now is the 13 led headlight.
Honestly I tried these out tonight and my first impression on install was that they were nice but I don't think I am going to keep them. The trucklites are hard to beat. But they would still be leap and bounds better than the factory lights

lmaya

There are a bunch of 7" led lights coming from China and are flooding the cheap led market. These are one of the styles and the other popular one right now is the 13 led headlight.
Honestly I tried these out tonight and my first impression on install was that they were nice but I don't think I am going to keep them. The trucklites are hard to beat. But they would still be leap and bounds better than the factory lights

I love my truck lights..wouldn't trade them

daverawr

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441432672.968419.jpg yay someone else with the same color rubicon as me ! Nice build so far, look forward to seeing everything !

Peak

Let me know if you end up selling them, I'd be interested. The factory lights are killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom