5.13 Gears

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Thank ya'll for the welcome comments.
I guess Texas is a little more pricey then the rest of the country because I finally did a little research and it seems most places are between 1800-2200 for labor and parts.

Texas autoshops must be really really proud of their work :)

Same here in New Mexico. It's for this reason that I haven't had mine done yet, still saving my pennies and gonna get other work done while they're swapping gears. "....the waiting is the hardest part...."

StrizzyChris

Same here in New Mexico. It's for this reason that I haven't had mine done yet, still saving my pennies and gonna get other work done while they're swapping gears. "....the waiting is the hardest part...."

Just my opinion, but never spend 2k on a single axle upgrade(ie gears, shafts, etc)! If other work includes a new locker thats 1k(per axle)+labor. Now your over 3k in just upgrades!

I would rather sell my rubi axle(s) for 1500-2k for front or 2500-3k for the pair. Take that 3k plus the 3k u saved from just those two upgrades and use the 6k towards brand new axles. Granted you'll be spending more, and for some that's just not an option, but save for a little while longer and you'll be much happier!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Top Bottom