5.13's or 5.38

rubicrawl

Roger thanks brothers I'm just asking just to have an idea of the gearing I should not go with or not go with but I'm sure Mel will point me in the right direction as well thanks again can't wait :)

Rubiwho

Just had my 2014 JKUR with 37's and 6spd, re-gearded to 5.13's, couldn't be happier. I have seen a slight drop in MPG from 14.2 to 13.6 around town. I think if were to milk it I could probably do better on the mpg's but I'm a bit heavy on the gas. I can run at 80 mph on the hwy at about 3000 rpm's with no problem, cruising at 65 mph I get about 17.5-18 mpg. Sooo glad to have my sixth gear back. If I did it again I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

suicideking

I currently have a 2012 Sport with 35" GY MTR and Rubi D44 up front with 3.73 gears. I want to eventually upgrade to 37's (like in a year or two when the 35's wear out) so want to get the 5.13. If I do the gears now, how will that ride in the meantime with the 35's? Should I wait until right before I get the 37's? I'd like to get the horsepower back, but can wait if 5.13 would be too low for the 35's.

Top Bottom