5-35" Nitto trail grapplers for sale

tre

Would you be willing to part with one? I'm in Pittsburgh just need the spare

JKFlyer

I'm upgrading to 37s. 35s just looks small with flat fenders.

See I am in same boat but if u go 37, better make sure u have 4 inch lift...and then need stronger than stock front axle and with over 2.5 inch lift, new driveshafts. Then there are steering issues etc. Read my threads if curious. Just do ur homework. If U already have this done, then u r golden

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

U don't need 4" of lift or a bunch of axle mods... u can run 37s on the 3" enforcer with flat fenders and I've seen it done on 2.5" of lift. What u really NEED is proper wheel back spacing and C gussets at a minimum. Obviously chromoly shafts or even a full blown prorock axle would be good, but if you don't wheel hard then it's not 100% needed.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
U don't need 4" of lift or a bunch of axle mods... u can run 37s on the 3" enforcer with flat fenders and I've seen it done on 2.5" of lift. What u really NEED is proper wheel back spacing and C gussets at a minimum. Obviously chromoly shafts or even a full blown prorock axle would be good, but if you don't wheel hard then it's not 100% needed.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Duffster is on point here. I ran 37's with flatties and a 3" EVO Enforcer lift. Gusseted C's and correct backspacing will get you what you want.

JKFlyer

Gotcha. All noted. I was told otherwise by a bunch of guys including Eddie but I realize people have different opinions on these things and it totally depends on your offroading intentions. Good luck with your sale

Lorenzo

Gotcha. All noted. I was told otherwise by a bunch of guys including Eddie but I realize people have different opinions on these things and it totally depends on your offroading intentions. Good luck with your sale

You can run 37s on 2.5" lift. As long as your not afraid if a sawzall nothing is impossible lol

Top Bottom