(5) 35" NittoTrailGrappler/Level 8 ZX wheels

Punisher417

Selling my 35"x12.5x17 nitto trail grapplers with level 8 zx wheels and the rock guard rings. Rotated and balanced every 3k miles with spare. Just over 9k miles. I plasti dipped the rock guards just for quick touch ups. No punctures or plugs on tires. I am asking $1,600 OBO located in East L.A/Montebello. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402073535.293214.jpg

Price drop $1,200 need these gone.

Last edited:

Buddy22

R u looking for a different tire/rim

So what are you planning to run after selling these?
selling my 35"x12.5x17 nitto trail grapplers with level 8 zx wheels and the rock guard rings. Rotated and balanced every 3k miles with spare. Just over 9k miles. I plasti dipped the rock guards just for quick touch ups. No punctures or plugs on tires. I am asking $1,600 obo located in east l.a/montebello. View attachment 86676

Punisher417

Are these 0 or -12 offset? TPMS included? All black or with the machined lip? TIA

It's 4.5 back spacing. And they r the ones with the black lip. 4 of them have the tpms sensors. Forgot to take the one off my spare before I sold my factory wheels.

Mitrig

Bump... Still for sale. New price $1,200

Jesus I wish, I am looking for that same size too. If I can still sell my duratracs I may have to ask my old man to pick these up for me if he heads down to your area. Give me a day or so, I had a few guys who wanted my rims and tires but couldn't sell them since I didn't find a set I could afford as 35s.

Punisher417

Work bump. Need these gone picking up beadlocks n 37"s first week of August. These come with the warranty from DTD(Americas tire)

Top Bottom