9 lives... a tale of resurrection!

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Finally Matt pack that welder up and head my way now to get me finished up. Thanks Matt. Appreciate it! Lol

Rst8rox

Well it’s been awhile now that the Albino Gorilla as been out hitting the trails and I must say it has done well! There has been a few minor issues we have worked out. Mainly working on getting the brakes dialed. They are either non existent or way to sensitive. Anyway here are a few trail shots from recent trips. IMG_7066.jpg IMG_0412.jpg IMG_6334.jpg IMG_5639.jpg IMG_5678.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rst8rox

Cool rig! Nice job bringing it back to life!

So cool. Love YJs.

See, now that is full badassery. Awesome work man.

Thanks Guys!!!! My Buddy is the original owner an I have been able to see it from stock to built to left in the woods & back to this! It is a truly great feeling! My Buddy seen it for the first time last weekend out at park. You could tell he was happy to see it out and sending it again. His daughter just turned 18 last Friday and is graduating this year. They have a photo of her at around 35” tall next to it on 37”s after the first build years ago and wants to recreate the photo.

Brute

Hooked
Totally making square headlights proud...there is a YJ I have seen in Moab over the years that I really liked; this rig is right there with it...

JKbrick

Thanks Guys!!!! My Buddy is the original owner an I have been able to see it from stock to built to left in the woods & back to this! It is a truly great feeling! My Buddy seen it for the first time last weekend out at park. You could tell he was happy to see it out and sending it again. His daughter just turned 18 last Friday and is graduating this year. They have a photo of her at around 35” tall next to it on 37”s after the first build years ago and wants to recreate the photo.

That’s so cool about his daughter. I’ve never been a guy to keep a vehicle for long but I think Brick is the one. I got it before Em was born and have pics of her by it from the time she can walk. Your dad has a badass Jeep

Rst8rox

Took Ole’ Albino to the local park for a private ride with STKYGRN to see how the Micky Sticky’s would work. There wasn’t much of any snow but they seemed to work well. IMG_7174.jpg IMG_7189.jpg IMG_7192.jpg IMG_7190.jpg
Did end up in a sticky situation lol IMG_7176.jpg IMG_7180.jpg IMG_7183.jpg good thing Warn was there to save us!

Elroy231

Matt you need to hurry with the lion so I can join in these private wheeling parties. Shakin my head. Whats really going on. Hahah.
Its good to see you and your dad out enjoying things together.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I've been waiting for someone to talk about running the Mickey T's & how they really perform other than all of the IG people running them. :thumb:

Rst8rox

I've been waiting for someone to talk about running the Mickey T's & how they really perform other than all of the IG people running them. :thumb:

To be [emoji817] with you guys they.... wait for it..... “THEY DON’T HOLD UP FOR SHIT” yup I said it. However I will say they have worked great (traction wise)but they don’t hold up at all. They are not even 8 months old and Mickey has already warrantied 2 of them. The side walls look/looked like a butcher’s knife had been taken to them after the first trip to Drummond. They are so soft that on the 15 miles they have ever seen pavement at low speeds, again on same trip to Drummond. The guys that rode behind us said it was looking like we were doing a 25mph burnout down the road. [emoji817] not joking at all. Other than that I can’t knock them. They move earth and grip everything. However we will be changing to 42” IROKS in the very near future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom