98 Tj

Lobo6

I'm running a Rock Krawler long arm system. What is nice is that the arms are solid steel, not tubes! Yes they have some weight to them, however it's not likely you could bend them. The difference between the short arms and long was like nite and day on my rig. The articulation that you get from a long arm system really helps offroad. I tried to post a pic of my jeep doing the twist as my avatar, not sure if it shows, but check my log on info and there is a photo of it at the Rubicon. The body has a lot less movement and seems more stable offroad as compared to a short arm. This was the best investment that I made in my TJ.

NatedTJ

When I was talking to Eddie he said unless I upgrade to a bigger lift I shouldn't do a la convention they should only be considered at 3.5+ I'm staying low for now

Seanalanmeador2

i think have the set up you are looking for. I have a tj running 35's with a low center of gravity and plenty of flex. Im even running stock fenders and do not rub. Its all about bump stop set up. I twist up and loose my flex exactly when i hit mu bump stop. ITS NOT ABOUT BUYING THE BEST PARTS AND SLAPPING IT ON. Its about tuning a properly set up system to do what you want it to do.

Rancho Jeep TJ Rockcrawler 2.5" Lift Suspension System Item Number: RS6503
JKS sway bar disconnects front and rear
Teraflex 1.5 Coil Spring Spacer
Trimmed Factory Flares
Kumho Road Venture MT KL71 All-Season Tire - 35/1250R17
Ion Alloy 133's 17" with spydertrax 1.5" spacers.
Most importantly 4:88 and ARB air lockers

Last edited:
Top Bottom