A journey to remember

wibornz

To bad about Glacier national Park. I think it is the 2nd prettiest place in the US. Loved following your travels. Awesome photo work. I have enjoyed traveling through your eyes.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
To bad about Glacier national Park. I think it is the 2nd prettiest place in the US. Loved following your travels. Awesome photo work. I have enjoyed traveling through your eyes.
Thanks a bunch .. am having fun an not so much at times .. but it's more good than hohum so that's a plus .. glad your enjoying the shots .. got more to convert an get in here for all that are watching ....

Currently sitting just outside the redwood np area nice little Free spot by a river (wwooooohooo running water ) suns about down behind the mountain and the pup is worn out 20180918_184456.jpg 20180918_184436.jpg north cali area next few days and cross across over into northern Nevada later this week or early next ...... took this past wknd off and just worked on editing and my site ,an getting myself set up on adobe stock .. will swap a few over tonight so you folks can see what I've been up to since Yellowstone since I havent been able to get signal most nights where I've been camping .. 4bars here odd but hey nice change of pace for me

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Has been trekking across Nevada on 50 last 2 days .. IMG_20180923_121441.jpg had nice views .. wanting to be home by Oct 2 .. and knowing I need to find a job once back am gonna be rollin hard next few days in order to get Utah ,Arizona and New Mexico in an be back home

98XJ06LJ

It seems you have been pretty lax on travel times up to now. Why the rush to get back by the second? Should be good color changes on your route the next few days.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
It seems you have been pretty lax on travel times up to now. Why the rush to get back by the second? Should be good color changes on your route the next few days.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app
Bday on the 2 an my girl (could not come with sadly ) has some plans an I have a bunch of things I need to handle (find a job being the biggest of them ) .. granted I would love to keep my ass out here full time but that money aspect has a rather large impact on my being able to .. got tons of pics to go on site with little ability to up load em over the entire duration.. so there is that .. love being off grid but it has drawbacks when your out for this long ......... 20180927_054139.jpg 20180925_144459.jpg 20180926_173226.jpg 20180926_114115.jpg 20180923_065954.jpg 20180918_184436.jpg

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Well it has officially ended .. woke up yesterday set to do north rim of Grand Canyon got part of the way there an said F it turned for home ... and just pulled in ........ will b putting up a bunch of pics within next few days as I go through the backlog I have ... on a different note having done 50 across Nevada(the lonely hiway) and 60 across New Mexico I gotta say 60 had far less traffic ... did get in some of ole 66 as well gotta do that run one of these days for sure ..

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
a few shots

well ok now that I have been home for a couple days and not happy about it , rather be out roaming was a better wayalife as I am sure we can all agree …. figured it was time to add a few shots up View attachment 311703 View attachment 311706 263.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_3000.jpg
    DSC_3000.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_4141.jpg
    DSC_4141.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_5894.jpg
    DSC_5894.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
a few more …... DJI_0006_Moment(5).jpg where the green and yampa rivers meet up ... DJI_0002_Moment(3).jpg of course no trip to Ouray could be complete with a view from above ... DSC_4282.jpg one of the many lighthouses along the Oregon coast …. DSC_4184.jpg one never knows just what you might come across when walking through the woods in Oregon …. DSC_6013.jpg oh the viewsssss

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
But oh there is more DSC_2159.jpeg DSC_6066.jpeg DSC_6231.jpeg DJI_0015_Moment.jpeg DSC_6103.jpeg DSC_3637.jpeg an to think I havent even started going through the dash videos from the virb yet.. only wish I had used the drone a bit more than I did . But being in NP. Made that a tad hard as they are no fly zones

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Awesome pictures! There is so much to see and explorer in this country [emoji631]
Thanks man there is indeed an I want back out there asap
Thanks for sharing. That clown in the woods would have creeped me out..haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Well I did find it rather amusing an was surprised to be see it out there honestly .. but looking back on it along with someone telling me most of Oregon was stoners it doesnt shock me ..
(Disclaimer ; no I dont think that about oregon folks personally) .. so happens I met quite a few decent folks in the state an rather enjoyed my time in it so much that i consider moving there as well as a few other states I was in

Top Bottom