A NorCal Wave! Benicia, CA!

GreenBean

With so many people in the area we will have to get a regular thing going! Thanks for the warm welcome all! :drinks:

kyleolson

Ok. I know I should start a new thread buuuuut... I want to get a pulse on what people are thinking for a suds and grub.

Location: if we do Rocklin. I have a cool bar with 40 micros on tap and they will setup a bbq for us wayalife'rs, horseshoes and bags etc. if we do Folsom. We could play at prairie city (ohv park) and then I can find something setup after for suds and grub.

Dates:
Dec 20th, 27th, Jan 17th, 24th

Let me know what you think. I will post after I get a pulse if we have a good group. Hate to set something up and then not have the people come out. ;)

Rubizon

Ok. I know I should start a new thread buuuuut... I want to get a pulse on what people are thinking for a suds and grub.

Location: if we do Rocklin. I have a cool bar with 40 micros on tap and they will setup a bbq for us wayalife'rs, horseshoes and bags etc. if we do Folsom. We could play at prairie city (ohv park) and then I can find something setup after for suds and grub.

Dates:

Let me know what you think. I will post after I get a pulse if we have a good group. Hate to set something up and then not have the people come out. ;)

I can do any date aside from the 20th.

GreenBean

Dates:

The January dates are best for us. And both spots sound great!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Howdy from lower GA. Plenty of wheelin can be done, just be careful who you follow and the lines you run.

Crawler Kitty

Dates:

Let me know what you think. I will post after I get a pulse if we have a good group. Hate to set something up and then not have the people come out. ;)[/QUOTE]

Jan 17 works best for us. We have plans Dec 20th and Jan 24th

Welcome to the WYALIFE. I believe OverlanderJK ran the Rubicon with 35's on a D30 and D44 both open and was successful. Be sure you have recovery gear.

Rccrwlr

Dates:

Middle of Jan is good

Top Bottom