A wave from Central Ohio

Scubasteve91

Hello everyone!

Picked up an 08 JKU Sahara a month ago. Absolutely love it and the community! I am trying to find some groups here in Ohio to trail ride, hang out with, and help out with repairs. Very glad to be here to learn more about Jeeps and Jeeping. Definitely a noob when it comes to off-roading and the techniques. The JKU has Pro-Comp 7089 18x9 wheels with 275/65r18 Duratracs, Smittybilt bumper, xrc8 winch, hella 500ff bumper lights, and kc windshield mounted lights. A few things I want to do is get Rubi rock sliders, Ace rock sliders, 33" tires, and a 2" lift. It's my DD and soon to be a weekend warrior so nothing too crazy.

Cheers,

Stephen

Welcome, I am temporarily living in North Olmsted planning on settling in the Brunswick area. Let me know if you find some groups. I want to hit Southington off road park some time.

IMG_9202.jpg

Finally got on the computer and not my phone to add a photo.

(No idea why it is sideways):mad:

Last edited:
Your welcome to look up our group on face book. Dayton jeepin. We have trail rides we do on a regular basis. All are welcome. We already have a few columbus central ohio members. Hope to see your guys on the trail.

Your welcome to look up our group on face book. Dayton jeepin. We have trail rides we do on a regular basis. All are welcome. We already have a few columbus central ohio members. Hope to see your guys on the trail.

Nice! Thank you and hope to see you out on the trails too.

Welcome to WAL from GA! We usually have a couple bigger rides a year throughout the East (South and North). Hope you will be able to make it to one of the runs in the near future. :thumb:

Well that's better than me haha. Most of the Jeeps in New Albany are all mom jeeps lol. Tough to talk them into trail riding [emoji23]

Welcome to WAL from GA! We usually have a couple bigger rides a year throughout the East (South and North). Hope you will be able to make it to one of the runs in the near future. :thumb:

I will definitely have to keep and eye out for those rides! Thank you for the heads up!

Top Bottom