A wave from Texas

TX_CRWLR

As a new forum member I would like to say hi from the Houston area.

Like every JK, my 2013 JKUR is a work in progress and I started with some small details before I get to bigger projects like suspension, wheels and others. Is there anybody in or around Houston who can give me some advise on local places to go off road? I tried Huntsville but I prefer rocks instead of sand...

Natan

Attachments

• IMG-20140120-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20140120-WA0009.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 78
:standing wave:

I live in Houston, too! :rock:

I am not sure of any places around here for rocks.

Welcome! We call Texas home! :)

I'd start with skid plates if you're looking rocks to play on. Just my .02

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

Thank you guys so much for the warm welcome!
I'm in the Netherlands again for a while now, but I can't wait to fly back to my loved ones and my second home in the Lone Star state.

Welcome.. Glad you come aboard. Giving you the 5 finger wiggle from San Antonio..

I would like to know if there are any placed between San Antonio and Houston too. Is that the place that has those big horns that sit on top of a mountain and you blow on them if you have a sore throat and yell Ricardo or something like that... LOL

Post more pics when you get a chance.

Welcome.. Glad you come aboard. Giving you the 5 finger wiggle from San Antonio..

I would like to know if there are any placed between San Antonio and Houston too. Is that the place that has those big horns that sit on top of a mountain and you blow on them if you have a sore throat and yell Ricardo or something like that... LOL

Post more pics when you get a chance.

Thank you. But I'm kinda lost about that place on top of a mountain.
Do you mean Switzerland and the Ricola tv commercial?;-)

And do you want more pics of the JK or the mountain you think I live on lol

Top Bottom