ABS ?

bekel

Hi i did the evo coilover set up on my 12 rubicon this winter been working great but the last 3 times ive been out playing when i go down a steep hill or break over point my abs lights come on i keep driving for 25-50 yards on level ground and they go back out does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this 12 jp.jpeg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Your wires are probably stretching out or getting pulled from the plug. Did you lengthen them or make sure they weren’t catching?

bekel

it looks like i have about 5inchs or so of slack in them it dont do it under flex just going down step hills or break over starting down a hill

jeeeep

Hooked
it looks like i have about 5inchs or so of slack in them it dont do it under flex just going down step hills or break over starting down a hill
could be pinching a wire under those conditions, something you won't notice under flat flex but the compression of downhill could cause the loop in the lines to get into the coils

check the cables for signs of pinching/rubbing where they may be getting into the coils on compression.

bekel

so checked all the wires i could all had lots of movement was only doing it offroad then it started doing it in town took it in to dealer an ended up being a bad wheel sensor

Top Bottom