Account Delete

Brute

Hooked
WTF?...the DOW has dropped 1600 points, oil prices have gone through the floor, Coronavirus has taken a foothold in the US...and you are trying to sell an EU law as it applies to US citizens?....

I have a Hemi too...several, in fact...

dustinfromohio

WTF?...the DOW has dropped 1600 points, oil prices have gone through the floor, Coronavirus has taken a foothold in the US...and you are trying to sell an EU law as it applies to US citizens?....

I have a Hemi too...several, in fact...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

DaJudge

Plus, You apparently didn't read the information contained in the links you posted:

May be insufficient evidence
The firm’s website is accessible to EU residents
The firm’s email or other contact details is accessible to EU residents
The firm is located in a non-EU state that speaks the same language as an EU state
May be sufficient evidence
The firm markets its goods and services in the same language as that which is generally used in an EU member state
The firm lists prices in EU member state currencies (the Euro, British pound sterling, Swiss franc, etc.)
The firm cites EU customers or users

Just because a site is accessible to EU members does NOT mean they have to comply with EU regulations.

Brute

Hooked
I’m just happy to have driven 10 hours south and leave the madness of the greater Seattle area...restaurants are closing, schools have closed...and it was cold and raining when I left 5:30 this morning.

I’m sitting at a nice restaurant and bar overlooking the Snake River in Twin Falls...it’s 60 degrees and sunny...I bought a killer bottle of WA cab and am sharing it with a young couple at the next table so it won’t go to waste...all is good, eff the Coronavirus...

Andy5160

Hooked
I’m just happy to have driven 10 hours south and leave the madness of the greater Seattle area...restaurants are closing, schools have closed...and it was cold and raining when I left 5:30 this morning.

I’m sitting at a nice restaurant and bar overlooking the Snake River in Twin Falls...it’s 60 degrees and sunny...I bought a killer bottle of WA cab and am sharing it with a young couple at the next table so it won’t go to waste...all is good, eff the Coronavirus...

That’s the way to spend Friday evening. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

danford.lau

Caught the Bug

That is a lucky couple [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom