Accuair Suspension modifications

HankTheTankJKU

I M really interested in the Accuair Suspension but I have a few questions I hope can get answered here.

I have a 2016 JKU with a 3" teraflex overland kit with all the bells and whistles, including adjustable rt control arms, falcon 3.3 shocks, HD steering, and front/rear sway bars. Does anyone know if you can (or has tried to) replace the Accuair control arms, shocks or other "ftaditional" suspension parts in the kit?

If you have, how has it worked out?

Thanks in advance!

John@HankTheTankJKU

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I M really interested in the Accuair Suspension but I have a few questions I hope can get answered here.

I have a 2016 JKU with a 3" teraflex overland kit with all the bells and whistles, including adjustable rt control arms, falcon 3.3 shocks, HD steering, and front/rear sway bars. Does anyone know if you can (or has tried to) replace the Accuair control arms, shocks or other "ftaditional" suspension parts in the kit?

If you have, how has it worked out?

Thanks in advance!

John@HankTheTankJKU
You cannot replace the ACCUAIR control arms as they have sensors attached to them that help to determine ride height. You also need to use their shocks as they help prevent the over extension of the air positions. Using anything else will void your warranty.

Top Bottom