Adjustable Fox or King with Evo 3" Enforcer

If you want to save yourself some money go with RS9000's. A couple of us are running them with the Enforcer and love them. I think they extended the $100 rebate until the end of July so ends up costing you around $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

second :rock: had this set up on my last jku and loved it I'm doing this same set up again.

i have 4" evo enforcer with 2.5 kings and love it for daily and offroading. im too lazy to adjust the shock so i didnt get the dampening knob. only thing i recommend is to powder coat your shock body because it will rust corrode if you live in the midwest

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did you have to trim any pinch seams in the wheel well? My slabs and STTs 37 x 13.5sx17 should be here tomorrow. I'll have to wait for my ProGrips to come in so I was thinking I might cut my fenders and trim anything else that might need it. I have a RK 3.5" Lift.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
You will have to trim the pinch seam. I did even on 35s & 3.5. I took a decent amount out to completely clear the tire at full stuff.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just ordered some Rancho 9000 to replace my Fox 2.0 non resi. I will post feedback once installed this weekend.

Replaced my 4"-6" Fox 2.0 IFP shocks today with the 4" Rancho RS9000XL. After one day of driving I have to say that I feel quite an improvement in handling on and off road. I ended up with the knobs set at 7 all the way around. I can feel a difference in compression/rebound with every setting, even when just changing one click. Pretty good product for the price. I always wanted some adjustable shocks to go with my 3" plush rides, but couldn't stomach Kings, or Fox's price. Pretty happy with the Rancho's so far, although the build quality is slightly lower than the Fox. Hopefully they last a fair amount of time.

Top Bottom