Adventures of Jay Jay the Jeep

jjsmail

So I meant to post a couple weeks ago. But I get the evo sport cage all installed along with the corners and tire carrier. I absolutely love the look of the tire carrier. And am very happy I went this route. “Buy once cry once”

The problem is now my 35s look very small. Lol.

IMG_1658.jpg IMG_1660.jpg IMG_1661.jpg IMG_1662.jpg IMG_1663.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Your Jeep is looking great! At first I was not sure on that color but it is really growing on me seeing yours come together and having seen one up close [emoji106]

jjsmail

Your Jeep is looking great! At first I was not sure on that color but it is really growing on me seeing yours come together and having seen one up close [emoji106]

Thanks. I wasn’t to sure of the color when I first bought it too but it was the color that the wife wanted me to get. Definitely happy I went that color now. With the added black color it really looks nice. And there are not many of them around.

jjsmail

NEW JEEP!!

Well me and my wife were at Bantam Jeep Festival a few weeks ago. And we like the JL’s so much we had to go get our own. The interior on the JL makes the JK look like it’s from 1990’s.

The worst thing is that is going to be my wife’s daily driver. Very happy that we went with the Rubicon.

IMG_1673.jpg IMG_1679.jpg IMG_1681.jpg

Last edited:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
NEW JEEP!!

Well me and my wife were at Bantam Jeep Festival a few weeks ago. And we like the JL’s so much we had to go get our own. The interior on the JL makes the JK look like it’s from 1990’s.

The worst thing is that is going to be my wife’s daily driver. Very happy that we went with the Rubicon.

Congrats on your wife's new Jeep 👍👋

jjsmail

Last weekend we went to the local off-road Park here in NE Ohio and I found some mud. Everything was just covered underneath. And I hate mud so all week I got to clean. Lol

My wife also took out her new JL Rubicon and that thing amazing. We didn’t really push it too hard but loved how it performed.

IMG_1709.jpg IMG_1710.jpg IMG_1713.jpg

Top Bottom